We don’t mean to alarm you, but this time next week, Christmas will have been and gone for another year. The team at Storman have been merrily working to bring you new features and improvements, to take our minds off the mounds of Christmas shopping we still all have to do…! As always, if you’d like to view our full release notes, you can find them via our support portal – go check it out!
Here’s a quick run-down of some of the latest and greatest in Storman Cloud. Read on to learn more!
- A small improvement to the vacant units report, when printing to PDF. The key (of which units are vacant, to clean, or reserved) is now displayed on the last page.
- When changing a unit’s unit number, a note is now created recording the change and the user that change it.
- The unit check audit report now defaults to today’s date, instead of some random date.
- The rent increase report has a new option! You can now run this report and select to view all units that do not have an increase right now.
- When moving a payment to an agreement that is late and inside their late-cycle, their late-cycle will now be correctly reset (if the payment was enough to clear their balance).
- Under your Storman Cloud system settings, the add-ons tab has been split out into three sub-tabs – Storman Move-Ins, Storman Payments and Storman Reservations. Expect to see more things coming into these settings screens soon!
- When adding manual charges, Storman will now only add the quantity to the description; such as “x 3″ or ” x 10″, for merchandise items, nothing else! So no more Deposit x1, or Rental Fee x1 or Insurance x1.
- We have made the font size of the standard letter footer, slightly smaller, it was a little obnoxious and in your face.
- Adding and editing refunds, now correctly show receipt types in the drop-down menu that are enabled as refunds.
- When printing the SSAA (AUS/NZ) contract from Storman Cloud, the ABN / GST number of your facility is now printed at the top of the page.
- Adding alert notes, and regular notes to an agreement no longer lose their formatting if you have multiple lines in the note.such
this, as an example..NEW LINE..
Storman Gate Broker Improvements
We have made a number of improvements to Storman Gate Broker for both Sentinel and PTI!
- We’ve sped up and improved the time it takes for a full “Download of all PINs” to complete.
- The primary customer will no longer be incorrectly moved out (of Sentinel or PTI), if the agreement had multiple additional access users.
- Downloading staff PINs to PTI will no longer only leave you with only one staff PIN (the last one) present in PTI.