Welcome to our first update and eNews of 2022. We hope everyone had a chance to relax and enjoy the holiday period, and we can’t wait to see what this new year brings for everyone! Our first Storman Cloud release for the year has gone out, and we’ve packed it full of shiny new features for you all. As always, if you’d like to view our full release notes, you can find them via our support portal – go check it out!
Here’s a quick run-down of some of the latest and greatest in Storman Cloud. Read on to learn more!
Create Automatic Tasks from Notices.
Okay – we’re seriously excited about this one, and we think that you will be too. It’s now possible to configure each of your notices to either create a task or a follow-up, for the customer or lead, when sending a notice via email, SMS or printing a letter. This includes notices sent manually, or those created from overnight processing. A perfect example is creating a reminder task to overlock someone, each time overnight processing creates a 14-day late notice – or even setting a reminder task to give new customers a courtesy call 5 days after move-in.
We’ve got an article that gives you all the info on setting it all up – run, don’t walk, and click here to check it out!
Add Default Attachments to Notices.
Alright, we’re excited about lots of things in this release. This feature has also been highly requested – you can now upload up to 5 documents against each of your email notices. When this notice is sent to a customer (manually or via overnight processing), these documents will automatically be attached to the email that is sent to the customer!
- We have made some improvements to the automatic notes created when making key agreement changes, such as; adding, changing or removing insurance, rent increases, move-in dates, and changing billing plans.
- The authorised persons field on the customer tab can now fit much more text and will not get cut off.
- For our Australian users that use BPAY, we are now showing your facility biller code on the customer tab, next to the customer reference number (CRN). Now if a customer calls you asking for BPAY payment details, you don’t have to go and print an invoice and look at the footer!
- The bulk receipt adder, under the banking menu, will no longer get squished as you add payments to customers with long names or a lot of units.
- Storman Cloud now correctly respects the system setting “allow access PINs to start with 0”.
- Printed/emailed quotes now correctly display the discounted price when applying a promotion.
Storman Gate Broker Improvements.
We have made a number of improvements to Storman Gate Broker!
- New units are sent to Storman Gate Broker as soon as they are created.
- Some users reported they were receiving the “is your Gate Broker running?” warning message a little too often, we have made some changes so that this is less sensitive and won’t be shown as often.
- When downloading agreements and PINs to Storman Gate Broker, we have fixed an issue where all additional users will be moved out, and only the last one would remain. Now they all do!
- We have made a number of improvements to the unlock process when payments are added to customers that have been overdue and locked out at the gate.